We have implemented COVIDSafe practices at Napier Park In line with State Government, City of Monash, and Baseball Victoria regulations.
- All visitors to Napier Park are required to check-in using the QR codes on display around the club-rooms and grounds
- Spectators in groups of up-to 30 people are permitted at games, however we ask that you spread out to maintain social distancing
- People 16+ years old must be able to prove they are double-vaccinated when entering the club-rooms or other spaces. COVID marshals will be checking your vaccination status
- Masks MUST be worn whenever you are indoors by anybody 12 and older (including toilets, change-rooms and the gym) unless you are drinking or eating
- A maximum of 38 people are permitted to be in the club-rooms at any one time. This includes people working in the bar, canteen, scoring etc
These requirements have been implemented to reduce the risk of any players, supporters, volunteers and guests being infected with COVID-19 and we ask for your support by complying with them as required. The Club could be liable for significant fines and games could be suspended if we do not comply with these regulations.